- Ainu dance
- Ainu are hairy and many have blue eyes.
- The ainu look like a mixture of asian and caucasian.
- Ainu culture is also preserved at a village near Lake Akan.
- Investigations on the Clothing Patterns of Ainu Nationality
- The Ainu are indigenous to the northernmost islands of Japan.
- The Ainu settlers in Hokkaido are the last remnant of a prehistoric race.
- Ainu people in the constitution and Asians in general a lot of difference.
- An original Ainu house has been relocated outside the museum for preservation.
- The Ainu had Japan's northern Hokkaido Island nearly to themselves for hundreds of years.